vrijdag 13 mei 2016

Wat een leuke reactie zeg!!

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-3388509 to forodwaith in Finland has arrived! It reached its destination in 38 days after traveling 1,490 km!
forodwaith

Jaana wrote you a message:

“Hello Freya and Stephanie! Many thanks for the absolutely superb letter & recipie! I make apple pie in my cafe - it's quite a lot like Carl Sagan's although I have to make it in 10 minutes (+ the oven) and I'm always so busy, that I really don't have time to make the universe as well. Instead I make vanilla custard to go with the pie. My customers love the pie :)
Answers to your questions:
- your letter is in the top 5 letters and postcards I've received this far in posrcrossing(675). It's great you've taken the trouble, and it's nice to hear from you & what you like the best.
- I had 2 cats for a long long time: my tom cat Hulivili was 15 years old when he died 3 years ago and my darling cat lady Pipsa was 18 when she passed away last summer. I had both of them since they were little kittens, and I was so sorry (and still is) to lose such great friends, that I don't think I can take another cat at least for a while.
- my favorite colour is pink
- there are so many good recipies around, but all in all I like Italian cooking: pasta, lasagne, macaroni with mincemeat & cheese (like we do in Finland)and pizza.
Keep up the good work at school and be always happy! - Jaana -”
Do not reply to this email! To reply go to forodwaith's profile.
Now YOU will receive a postcard from another random member... keep an eye on your mailbox!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten