maandag 9 mei 2016

En weer een kaart aangekomen.......................

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-3388495 to pilipala in China has arrived! It reached its destination in 34 days after traveling 8,854 km!
pilipala

Guo wrote you a message:

“Thank you for your cardThis is the first time that I receive hand-made card :)Actually, I am a 17-year-old high school student preparing for the College Entrance Examination. My favorite food is Sushi.
Besides,I love your courses at school. When I was a primary school student, I needed to learn science, math, composition and so on. They were less interesting than book review and newspaper.But there were 53 students in my class, which I thought like a big and warm family.
Good luck and happy postcrossing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten