donderdag 12 mei 2016

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!

Your postcard NL-3388503 toSarahTre in United Kingdom has arrived! It reached its destination in 37 days after traveling 470 km!

SarahTre 

Sarah wrote you a message:

“Hi Pieter and Thomas 
Thanks for your card and the lovely drawings on it. Not had one like that before; so much appreciated. 
In answer to your questions; yes I do love animals; I've got two dogs, a rabbit, a hamster and a fish. My favourite animal is a dog. I'm married and 50 years old, with three grown-up children. I like summer; but not when it is too hot. I prefer Autumn. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite land I've visited was Italy. I've also been to the Netherlands some years ago and enjoyed my visit. My favourite food is roast chicken. I also love crisps.

Best wishes, 
Sarah”

This is an email from your account in postcrossing.com. To change your email settings, go here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten