donderdag 4 februari 2016

Postcrossing grom Japan

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-3289163 toKamikochi in Japan has arrived! It reached its destination in 22 daysafter traveling 9,134 km!
Kamikochi Kamikochi wrote you a message:
“Hello Eefje and Bonnita,
Thank you so much for the great, cordial letter.
Thank you for drawing dog and putting Puck's picture! They are sooooo cute!
OK, i will answer four question. I have married 22 years ago. I have one dog, Welsh corgi. His name is Jake. He can not stand up because of his illness but he is very cheerful, so cute, smiling always:)
My favorite food is... oh, it is difficult question, but... I LOVE OKONOMIYAKI!
And I have two kids, 20y.o.daughter and 17y.o. son.
I like green. :)
Please search about OKONOMIYAKI on Internet, and try it someday in Japan.
Say hello to your families, 5 chicken, 1 rooster and Puck;)

Best wishes, 
”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten