vrijdag 5 februari 2016

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!

Your postcard NL-3289166 toremigia in Lithuania has arrived! It reached its destination in 23 daysafter traveling 1,259 km!

remigia 

Remigija wrote you a message:

“Labas (hello) Curious Rhinos 
This is Remigija from Kaunas and I got your letter this morning! 
Anne and Stephanie, here are my answers to your questions: 
1. My favourite animal is a cat, too.... but I don't have any pet at my home now:( 
2. I am a grown up lady and I work in advertising company. 
3. I always liked travelling and in future I wish to have more time to travel and explore new places. 
And learn some Lithuanian, kids: 
Labas- hello 
Iki- bye 
Katė- cat 
Šuo- dog ("š"- pronounce like "sh") 
AČIŪ!!!!!! (THANKS) 
(pronounce like "a-chew") 
Remi:)”

Now YOU will receive a postcard from another random member... keep an eye on your mailbox!

This is an email from your account in postcrossing.com. To change your email settings, go here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten