woensdag 7 oktober 2015

Wat een leuke reactie zeg!!!


Hello Class_of_Master_Harry!
austrian

austrian in Germany wrote you a message:
“Hello students from Holland!
Thanks for your crazy card! I have a good laugh!
You have well researched!
YES - I like to dance Boogie Woogie and play this music on my piano!
On YouTube you can hear this music to see (on a piano), and the dancing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4&index=2&list=RDXngXWmVQ-B0
YES - I like to go to the mountains! I have already climbed many peaks. The highest peak was the "Großvenediger" - and especially great: I can see the top of my apartment in Rosenheim!
Alpine skiing is dangerous at my age. But I have now discovered the long run! Do you know this winter sport? Look:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Bilder+Langlauf&qpvt=Bilder+Langlauf&qpvt=Bilder+Langlauf&FORM=IGRE
to your questions:
You have a pet? - Yes, I had two hangovers but now they are in cat heaven, unfortunately ....
what is you wife's name? My wife's name is Dina
What is you favorite color? My favorite color is blue
What's your favorite food? I have many favorite food, but I think "Salzburger Nockerl" is the best!
What's your favorite animal? There are cats.
I hope I have answered your questions about your Zufriedenhait!
Profile Name "austrian1" comes from the fact that I am an Austrian.
Can you the German language a little bit?
At the moment I am learning refugees from Eritrea German. It is a beautiful task....

       
       
       

Afgeronde rechthoek: Reply

Do not reply to this email!
To reply go to austrian's profile.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten