vrijdag 4 maart 2016

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-3289152 to eateateat in Taiwan has arrived! It reached its destination in 51 days after traveling 9,426 km!
eateateat

Eva wrote you a message:

“Hello, Roel and Tim
Are both of you good friends. It's so interesting!
OK! Let me answer your question.
Answer1:
My hobbies are running, riding a bicycle, watching TV and reading.
Answer2:
No,I don't have pets. Because my mom hate pets. But I like dogs. I think they are really cute.
Answer3:
I am 20 years old. And I am a college student now.
Answer4:
Yes, I live in a beautiful country. I live in Taiwan.
Answer5:
No, I am not married yet. I even have no boyfriend:(
Answer66:
No,I have no kids. But I will want to have 2 kids when I married.
That's all
I am very happy to receive your letters.
But I have a question, is this your homework?
Hahaha
Have a nice day!
Eva”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten