woensdag 20 januari 2016

postcrosing kaart van Femke en Senna naar Nadeshka

Hello Nadezhda
We are Senna and Femke. Our school is the St. Joseph school in Blokker. Our class name is the curious rhinos. We have a master and a teacher! Our teacher we have on Monday and called teacher Karin, the rest of the week we master Harry. Now, we tell the weekly schedule:
On Monday we have tell plus and who I was.
On Tuesday we have postcrossing and newspaper.
On Wednesday we philosophize.
On Thursday we have a child of the week and book review.
On Friday we have the internet.
Now Senna tells something about herself. Hello I am Senna and I'm twelve years old, my mother's name is Alexandra and my father's name is Ruud I also have a brother named Tom my hobbies are skating playing outside and taking care of animals I have a dog named Spike and a guinea pig named pip. Now Femke says something about herself.
Hello I am Femke and I am 11 years old almost 12. I have two brothers Ruben 8 and Ingmar 9 years old. I also have three cats pim, snoes and mouse. my hobbies are playing outside drawing and dancing. Now we have
a few questions for you:
Are you married?
do you have pets?
What is your favorite food?
How old are you?

this was our postcard to you we might have to get a postcard beak. Greetings Femke and Senna and the curious rhinos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten